Our qualified and experienced staff are able to provide a free, confidential and professional service to anyone looking for work or to enhance their employability.
Through our Work Clubs we provide information, advice and guidance to help you decide what you want to do. We can help you …
- develop an action plan to help you reach your goals
- explore career options
- look for work, training or further learning
- identify and access volunteering opportunities so that you can build up your skills and work experience
- improve your job search and interview skills
- develop a CV to highlight your skills, knowledge and experience
- refer you to other agencies for specialist advice, support or training.
Build your skills and confidence for a return to work through our free employability courses, including Returning to Work, Successful Job Applications, Interview Skills and Step Into Courses.
For more information download our leaflet, call us on 01525 850559 or email.