VOCypf - Voluntary Organisations for Children, Young People & Families
a network of voluntary and community organisations who work with children, young people and families (CYP&F) in Bedfordshire.
Our mission: to champion the Voluntary & Community Sector!
VOCypf aims to:
- Disseminate important and relevant information to member agencies
- Advocate on behalf of, and for, the benefit of the sector at meetings
- Represent the Sector as and when necessary to ensure they are actively involved and influencing
- Encourage positive working relationships between the statutory and Voluntary and Community sector
- Support VCS agencies to deliver on the five Every Child Matters (ECM) outcomes
- Offer a support network, enabling links to be made with other agencies within the same field
- Enable agencies to share resources, ideas and support.
For further information and resouces visit the VOCypf pages of this site here