Community Voluntary Service
Community Voluntary Service (CVS) is a voluntary and community sector support organisation, offering a range of services, enabling local organisations and communities to make a difference.
- We provide advice, information, training and facilities to organisations in the local voluntary, community and social enterprise sector.
- We promote volunteering and match volunteers with local opportunities.
- We encourage organisations in the local voluntary, community and social enterprise sector to work together, and in partnership with the public and private sector, to share knowledge and expertise.
As a registered charity (Charity number 1091423), the organisation has offices in Bedford but works across Bedfordshire. Some of our services are offered in partnership with other members of the Voluntaryworks Consortium.
We are supported by a number of funders, including Bedford Borough Council, Central Bedfordshire Council and the Harpur Trust.
We are currently developing a new website to assist organisations and volunteers to access our services, in the meanwhile,
- Click here for further information about CVS
- See below for a list of our services and events
- if you are interested in joining our staff team, we have a vacancy for a Youth Volunteer Worker. See here.